Nuvo or russound integrated with UK DAB ?

Discuss with other members how to distribute and setup whole house audio and video. Let everyone know what combination of products you are using to accomplish this.

Nuvo or russound integrated with UK DAB ?

Postby freak69 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:08 am

I am currently considering installing a whole house audio system and so far I have centered onto either the CAV6.6 or the Nuvo Grand Concerto.
I still have not made up my mind yet. Is there any difference in functionality of the plugins for either ? Anyone have any experience of both ?

One of the main questions I have is about radio. I know they can both have FM and or XM sat radio, but XM is of no use to me in the UK. Has anyone in the UK managed to integrate DAB digital radio into either of these systems, and how well did it work.

Thanks in advance

Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:46 am

The Cav66 plugin has been around for quite a while (in Cinemar years) and is essentially full featured.

The Nuvo GrandConcerto plugin is brand new, in beta, getting additional updates, but we believe is just about full functioned. We need some additional beta testers that are experienced with what the hardware is capable of to further enhance the plugin. It should be pretty strong, right now.

No info on DAB.

Return to “Whole House Audio/Video Distribution”