Designing iphone scenes

In this forum you can share tips and tricks on how to use Cinemar products with some program or a task that you want it to do. So no one has to reinvent the wheel if you already did! (No questions in this forum only solutions, questions will be deleted without hesitation.)

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Designing iphone scenes

Postby donburkard » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm

for those of you who are using a smart phone (iphone) for mainlobby there is an app called <html> viewer. its free. All you do is open the app then open a webpage from within the app. it shows you the html code and there is a button to switch back and forth from html to regular view. its pretty nifty. Its basically a cheat sheet. you can open up the preconfigured ml pages and change the code to control your equipment really easily.

Just thought id mention it for those of us who dont know html. hope it helps
Hooked on HighDef

ronsatter
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Re: Designing iphone scenes

Postby ronsatter » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 am

Hey Don,

Sounds like you are enjoying the new world of "Phone" control. Thanks for the tip!

I don't have an iPhone, but the idea would still be valuable on any smartphone. I'll check around for a similar app for the Google Droid.

I currently view/control HS through my phone, using a Google app called "DroidSeer".

Here's a link for anyone who has a Droid: http://www.spvsoft.co.uk/droidseer/

I can also view/control all my IP Cameras in real time. Haven't bothered with the ML web pages as of yet ... too many toys, not enough time. 8)

Ron
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Re: Designing iphone scenes

Postby donburkard » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't have homeseer otherwise I definitely use that. It's a shame there isn't an app for ml. Wink wink Dave

Ps. Anyone out there wanna share some seems with me?
Hooked on HighDef

Return to “Tips, Tricks and Tutorials”