Navigation control on PPC Lobby

Have a great idea about how to expand DVDLobby post it here
anoldman

Navigation control on PPC Lobby

Postby anoldman » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am

I drove myself CRAZY until I figured out that the navigation between windows was done with the PPC's nav button, not the stylus.

PLEASE put the nav buttons on-screen!

Is there any logic to which changer the program will control? Is it based on which title is currently showing? I know I can change it at the remote screen, but there doesn't seem to be any logic to it.

I pick a title and the movie starts, but unless I can physically see which changer is currently running I am randomly controlling. This often results in one of the other changers I have powering up, then my auto switch switches to that changer!

Is there any way to get dvdlobby plug-in to remember which title was viewed last, then the client can startup with that title displayed? It always starts with the first disc in the collection.
Last edited by anoldman on Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anoldman

Postby anoldman » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:26 pm

I would very much like PPC to look like this:

Far left and right buttons change frame like < and > nav buttons.
Middle left and right go up and down, change movie selection in main screen.
Center shows disc collection number - like in DVDLobby on PC.

I don't need player control on the choose screen: clicking on movie plays it, so a play button is redundant. Other functions such as and ffwd/rewind ect are available in remote control mode. Besides, it's clumsy switching between pressing hard nav buttons on ppc and using stylus.
Last edited by anoldman on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “DVDLobby Feature Requests”