DVDLobby Features Upgrade List for Future Updates...

Have a great idea about how to expand DVDLobby post it here
SandmanX

DVDLobby Features Upgrade List for Future Updates...

Postby SandmanX » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:20 am

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to start a list of features/options I would like to see added to DVD Lobby. I've been using it for a while and this is what I compiled that I personally think will make it much better. Maybe others can chime in and can contribute to making this happen.

I listed the following features in order based on importance to me. Please feel free to add to this list.

1) The ability to scan a hard drive/dvd drive for newly added movie titles and automatically import the IMDB info to the DVD Lobby database like My Movies for WMC does.

2) Ability to set thumbnails by genre defaults.
Otherwords, I would like to be able to leave the default genre always set to "Last added Movies" while in the thumbnails mode.

3) The ability to have more thumbnails on one page.

4) Ability to edit the DVD lobby transport and thumbnail page. The transport buttons are too damn small on a Q1 or eo.

5) The ability to recommend other movies you may like whenever you select a movie. This is a feature Kaleidascape has and they bring up a page of shifting animated movie cover thumbnails that are similar to what you are selecting.

Ruben

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:21 am

Ruben,
The goodnews is that all are in process. Some pretty soon (like EHX show :) )

Return to “DVDLobby Feature Requests”