Why are posts being deleted?

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on Cinemar Forum and its software. This area is not to be used to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this.
Ripper

Why are posts being deleted?

Postby Ripper » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:49 pm

First of what a childish thing to do...deleting members posts?

David or Mario or whoever is the spineless coward that anonymously deletes postings without mention what is the reason?, the specific posting was here just hours ago and has been deleted.

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... 078b7d4cc3

Another user also had his posts deleted today...is that the way Cinemar does things?, you make false comments and then when someone refutes them and proves you wrong you simply delete their statement..pretty unprofessional In my opinion and its not the first time.

David you should maybe research facts before spreading false lies..you make claims that are totally untrue and when someone calls you on it you delete their post..I'm not sure how old you are..perhaps your a teenager because only they would think they are the "Forum King" and only allow lies from their own mouth and if anybody challenges the lies they will be dealt with.

You may be able to pull this in these forums and with your own customers but good luck elsewhere thinking you will delete things if they don't agree with your flat out lies.

Delete this David and I'm sure another post will appear from me, I'm not here to cause trouble but when you delete posts because they call you out on lies well then you got a problem..stop lying and it least note the facts before making comments that make no sense at all.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:05 pm

Ripper,
As mentioned in prior posts, all non constructive and / or negative posts will be deleted without notice. This forum is a commercial forum dedicated to the support of Cinemar products.

As I have read on other forums, you have moved onto other competing products. I am hoping you find the solution that meets your needs.

You are very talented and I am sure that your system will look great.

The comments on "best in industry" is what MANY have told us, as recently as the EHX show. It is not just my opinion. True, no one has tried all products including me. But I have used the products you reference multiple times and hold my opinion as true.

Please refrain from further negative posts on this forum. They will be deleted. You are entitled to your opinion, just not on this forum that is paid for by Cinemar.

BTW, posts that have been in negative response to your posts have also been deleted multiple times. These forum rules of conduct apply to all.

Ripper

Postby Ripper » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:38 pm

smoothtlk wrote:Ripper,
As mentioned in prior posts, all non constructive and / or negative posts will be deleted without notice. This forum is a commercial forum dedicated to the support of Cinemar products.

Is it also dedicated to making false comments about other products to prospective customers?

As I have read on other forums, you have moved onto other competing products. I am hoping you find the solution that meets your needs.

Indeed I am using a competing product but still have purchased everything from Cinemar and consider myself a Cinemar user also..I haven't quite found the solution yet but feel I know enough about both products that I can make unbiased comments

You are very talented and I am sure that your system will look great.

Why thank you

The comments on "best in industry" is what MANY have told us, as recently as the EHX show. It is not just my opinion. True, no one has tried all products including me. But I have used the products you reference multiple times and hold my opinion as true.

Imho opinion I think you should stick to promoting Cinemars product and not making untrue statements about other products especially if you do not personally use them, you may have used the product multiple times but are you using it today..are you qualified to make unbiased comments on another competitors product? Like I said maybe you should stick to Cinemar without taking jabs at other products you do not even own.

Please refrain from further negative posts on this forum. They will be deleted. You are entitled to your opinion, just not on this forum that is paid for by Cinemar.

A negative post? Would that have been from me or you? Clearly your post is very negative and you make comments that are simply untrue about another product which you cannot back, I cannot see how my posting could be taken as "negative"...perhaps you see it is negative because I corrected your statements with the true version?

BTW, posts that have been in negative response to your posts have also been deleted multiple times. These forum rules of conduct apply to all.

Censorship is a bad thing especially when you youself make negative comments about competitors, as I mentioned before its not a very professional attitude you have and it will get you nowhere in this business fast especially when you delete paying customers postings, do you honestly think if you keep doing this too people you won't hear about it elsewhere where you cannot delete anything?

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:47 pm

OK, Ripper, you have made your reply. I will leave it as is.

Ripper

Postby Ripper » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:01 pm

Good enough..bye

buns

Ripper Rips

Postby buns » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:49 pm

Dude (A.K.A. Ripper),

CHILL!! I get all the drama I need watching 24.

bwally
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby bwally » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:33 pm

sorry, but i have to agree that deleting posts is just wrong.
there is no reason for it. and it is the lowest, most scummy form of censorship.
another steve

Return to “Forum Feedback”