Request: Tapatalk support

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on Cinemar Forum and its software. This area is not to be used to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this.
Droezel

Request: Tapatalk support

Postby Droezel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 am

Just a suggestion for the forums: tapatalk (http://www.tapatalk.com)

Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

I use it on my windows phone and asus transformer android tablet to access forums, it is compatible with phpbb but has to be installed by the admins. I guess many of us are using tablets and smartphones now so a lot of people could benefit from this. There's support for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone (unofficialy with this app: http://www.windowsphone.com/nl-BE/apps/ ... 237de2db9e )

pyspilf

Re: Request: Tapatalk support

Postby pyspilf » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 am

I definitely support this idea, already using Tapatalk very well over at the HomeSeer forum. Any chance it may be enabled here as well? It would be great :D
There is a thin line between exposure and visibility...

iostream212

Postby iostream212 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

+1 for Tapatalk. Great way to keep connected while on the go. Plus it is formatted for phones and tablets so it is easier to navigate than navigation the forum page in a mobile browser.

beerguy

Postby beerguy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:19 am

+1 for Tapatalk.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 pm

As soon as I can free up a half of day of my time I'll get the Tapatalk plugin installed on our forum.

Return to “Forum Feedback”