Corkboard scene

Place to post your creations and discuss them, attachments are currently limited to 512kb. Please notify administrator to post larger files.

Corkboard scene

Postby tntwebguy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 pm

I want to thank Ron and Mario for their suggestions....Please take a look at a "corkboard" scene I have completed with their generous help from the mlserver command forum!

It is set for the 0019 graphics 1024 x 768 library

Attached is the Paintini.swf (placed in "swf" folder)
paintini file (which needs to be placed in the Main "Cinemar" folder
Corkboard3 background (placed in "skins" folder scene

Make sure you "do not" have the Startup scene set to reload at all..leave blank...or you will lose writing

So here is the idea....a corkboard scene like people have in their office or go to this scene...write a message
like "Went to the store" and press the "lock" button....

the button hides the navigation layer, so users cannot go anywhere else....

the "unlock" button is displayed when the general navigation scenes "page.1,2 3 etc) for 0019 disappear...when pressed
it makes the navigation visible...

Whatever is written in the Paintini swf, does not save...for that to happen, you would need a server with php, to reload an image...I don't have time to write the code and set it up...and I personally don't need that..its just for a quick note, if when you don't have a pen...

Please download and enjoy...and thank you thank you thank you for a great product and community

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Corkboard scene

Postby itanic » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Re: Corkboard scene

Postby ronsatter » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks for the kind words, but I must give credit to Droezel. He did code work and built the init files. Here's a link to the original forum post:

It's great to see forum users build on the contributions of other users. That's why this forum is so strong.

If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

Return to “MLS files/Buttons/Icons/Backgrounds/SWF/3rd Party Apps/Device Files”