Latest screen-shots of my ML system

No matter how large or how small, the area of Home Theater is what we all have in common. So...Let others know your configuration. List your components first and then if you care to, a small history. Be sure to come back and keep it updated!
BraveSirRobbin

Postby BraveSirRobbin » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:22 am

I think you're looking at HomeSeer for the best method on that one, BSR.

Thanks for the reply Gregory! Will have to look into that (or hopefully someone may have this already in a script/scene).
-----------------------------
**** Do You Cocoon? ****

gregoryx
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby gregoryx » Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:20 am

Incredibly simple, actually: just had the overlay look exactly the same as the background by Photoshopping it together. The files are on the site there somewhere. The DVD Control overlay is actually two "buttons" as the background: the left one at 100% opaque, the right one partially tranparent. Make sense? Or did I explain that poorly?

MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby MurrayW » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:49 am

gregoryx wrote:Incredibly simple, actually: just had the overlay look exactly the same as the background by Photoshopping it together. The files are on the site there somewhere. The DVD Control overlay is actually two "buttons" as the background: the left one at 100% opaque, the right one partially tranparent. Make sense? Or did I explain that poorly?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. I had assumed the overlay on the left side had the same background and that the original panel was just being hidden by the overlay, but was not sure how you matched the colors, etc. so perfectly.

bdee1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby bdee1 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:36 am

i have been seeing a lot of references to netcallerID hardware on thsi board but when i do a google search, i cant find any info about it or how to get it.

can someone please fill me in?

BraveSirRobbin

Postby BraveSirRobbin » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:38 am

http://electronicdiscountsales.com/

Look at the bottom left of that main page.

Regards,

BSR
-----------------------------

**** Do You Cocoon? ****

Return to “What's Your System Configuration”