Select All issues in editor

Topics related to the new MainLobby Web Designer software for Android and iOS devices.
simonmason
Expert
Expert

Select All issues in editor

Postby simonmason » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:03 am

I tried searching for this but unfortunately I can't figure out how to search the forum for a specific string and select all as separate words turns up lots of hits. I am having issues with Select All in the editor which is a little frustrating. When I select all on a scene, I cannot perform any actions on the group until I Shift click and de-select one object. For example, if I select all and then try to move all of the objects, nothing moves. If I de-select one object of the group then everything moves. If this is a reproducible error then it would be nice to have this fixed. Thanks.
Simon D. S. Mason

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Select All issues in editor

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:01 pm

I cannot reproduce that effect here. Are you moving all the objects with the cursor keys or shift-cursor keys? This happens on all pages? Even on the sample web apps?

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Re: Select All issues in editor

Postby simonmason » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:24 pm

It doesn't happen consistently - so I am trying to figure it out. Related to this I can offer up a reproducible issue - at least at this end.

Open a new scene, Select All, click copy. Nothing happens, it does not copy the contents. Deselect one item and press the copy and this time the copy buffer does fill with the objects. Select All again and then copy, this time it does copy everything.

The issue with moving the objects seems to be because I am pasting them into a new scene and then trying to move them. But again, I can't get it to happen all of the time so I will keep an eye on it and see if I can come up with a reproducible set of steps.
Simon D. S. Mason

Return to “MainLobby Web Designer (V5)”