Mainlobby on Xoom

MainLobby Web App running on Android Tablets
yzpmpgq

Mainlobby on Xoom

Postby yzpmpgq » Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 pm

I have developed a nice working set of screens on the iPad and decided to start on the Android side since I have a Xoom tablet I wasn't using (it's running android 4.2). I pointed the tablet to (ip address)/android/index.html and after a "flash" of the home screen when it loaded, all I could see was the background and the 2 guages in the bottom right. The menu doesn't work either. The odd thing is that if I point to the ipad directory, it loads and everything seems to work fine (except the resolution is off of course).

Is there something I need to do different?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mainlobby on Xoom

Postby CinemarDave » Thu May 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Nothing to do different. The Android scenes are really just a copy of the iPad scenes with objects moved around to fit the different display geometry. I suspect a JavaScript error on the home page is breaking the loading of the page. Copy the JavaScript, CSS and Images folder from the iPad folder into the Android folder and see if that makes a difference.

yzpmpgq

Re: Mainlobby on Xoom

Postby yzpmpgq » Thu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Actually, thats good news. Instead of developing 2 interfaces, I will "perfect" the iPad scenes, copy to the Android folder and then move things around to size.

Thanks!

Return to “MainLobby for Android Tablets”