VU Meter Question

Topics for the MainLobby 4 client
opus1050

VU Meter Question

Postby opus1050 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:29 am

Moving my system to Windows 7 since XP demise. Everything appears to be working, except VU meters in both MusicLobby/InternetRadio applications. The music and radio stations work normally but the VU meters show nothing. Using the same client and selecting a music source or radio for the server the VU meters show activity just fine? I can hear the sound playing, starting and stopping it from the client works well. I have AV agent installed and running on the client. I guess this is one for the Techs! :?:

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VU Meter Question

Postby CinemarDave » Tue May 27, 2014 1:35 pm

I had turned off the VU variables update from inside the AV Agent a while back. Wanted to see if they were being used. I'll post an update to the Agent that turns them back on.

opus1050

Re: VU Meter Question

Postby opus1050 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Thanks for a speedy reply Dave! Is there a benefit to having the variables turned off. Basically I viewed them not working on the client as a sign that I may have a problem with my transition to Windows 7. Not really needing them as I indicated the music and radio stations play perfectly. Looking to switch to TuneIn since I like the stations more. Again, THANKS

Return to “MainLobby 4 Client”