CurrentCost Energy Monitor Driver

Topics for MLServer Device Drivers
albright_family
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: CurrentCost Energy Monitor Driver

Postby albright_family » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:46 pm

CinemarDave wrote:The Brultech driver could be released any time. I have the protocol I just need remote access to a MLServer PC on the same network as the Brultech for testing. I did have such a PC in the past but I didn't have time to complete the driver. If someone already has a Brultech installed and wants to use the driver send me your LogMeIn info.

Either the EP-1 or a direct serial connection to the monitor will work. We'd favor the network connection as it is faster but the serial connection will be ok too.

Is there any update to the Brultech driver? Has it been released?

cabinetmaker

Postby cabinetmaker » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 am

Hey Dave. Did you ever get connected to a Brultech system? I've been researching energy monitors for a while now, and would like to get something integrated into Cinemar now that I have finally upgraded my system. I'll gladly be the guinea pig if you need to remote into the system. I haven't made the purchase yet, but if you're commited to getting Brultech working, it's currently my preferred system, and I'll make the leap as long as I know it'll work with Cinemar.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Yes still want to build the driver. Go with it and I'll use your machine for testing.

Return to “MLServer 4 Device Drivers”