Songza Lyrics and EQ Settings

Topics for MLServer Applets
DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Songza Lyrics and EQ Settings

Postby DaveB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Dave - I have notices two items recently concerning this driver -

Lyrics have stopped working and the EQ settings do not stick. The work, but always revert to 0 after a MLS restart. All other items appear to be working OK.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Songza Lyrics and EQ Settings

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Listening to Songza right now. Lyrics are working. I do see that playing Songza via the AVAgent does not set EQ properties and that will get fixed.

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Re: Songza Lyrics and EQ Settings

Postby DaveB » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:12 pm

I thought that this was a licensing issue, but it just got more complicated. I have implemented Songza radios 1 - 4 and made them available to all zones.

In the following example;

If I play Songza 1 in zone 1 and songza 2 in zone 2, then use the Fx button and switch between "Radio 1" and "Radio 2", Lyrics start working. I do not know why, but that seemed to fix the issue.

I now realize that I need to link the FX radio # selection to the current source radio # selection, or things get very confusing. I need to eliminate the ability to access other radios from the Fx button. The Fx button should be interactive as based on the source selection. I think this makes sense.

Anyway, Eq settings still need to be repaired and I will watch the rest (and purchase the license)
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “MLServer 4 Applets”