Corrupted Radio Logo Image

Topics for MLServer Applets
bpet

Corrupted Radio Logo Image

Postby bpet » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Would it be possible to run some type of check on the Logo Images before they are downloaded by MLServer to delete the corrupt images. Often I have stations that show no image in MainLobby, but then when I check the directory C:\Program Files\Cinemar\MLServer\Images\Radio , I see that the image file exists, but it is corrupted. If I right click on properties for that image file and click on the details tab, the image is missing dimensions.

Is there a way for your system to delete all of the images with missing dimension properties before MLServer downloads them? I created another directory and I can find an image for the station and then I show that image behind the default image. When the original image is missing, it shows the image I created - but it does not work when the original image is available - but corrupt.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corrupted Radio Logo Image

Postby CinemarDave » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Hmm, didn't think there was any broken images. I'll have a look at them. might be something related to downloading them. I'll look into it.

bpet

Postby bpet » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:30 am

How often and when does the system download the images? Maybe I can make a script on my end to go through and remove the files that do not have dimensions in them after they are downloaded...

Thx,
Brett

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:59 am

The master Internet Radio database gets updated twice a month as the stations rarely change that dramatically. The next scheduled update will occur over the weekend.

The master database contains 13,353 radio station icons none of which are invalid images. Right now you could initialize your Internet Radio database. Then delete everything in the MLServer\Images\Radio folder and then do a full re-sync.

bpet

Postby bpet » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:14 am

That seems to have worked. Thanks!

Return to “MLServer 4 Applets”