Internet Radio App

Topics for MLServer Applets
CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Internet Radio App Public Preview

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Set the stations you want to browse as "favorites" and then filter on the favorites. You have to play the station once in order to make it a favorite.

dwarfer

Postby dwarfer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I would like to setup my Russound CAV6.6 Uno keypad to cycle through radio favourites so I can select them via the keypad. Is this possible and if so could you give me some basic pointers on how to do this?
I did have a look at the commands in the command builder but ToggleFavorite is just for adding and removing favourites i believe. You have done something similar with playlists for JMRC in the past viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11569#p73626

Any tips or ideas appreciated

Thanks

Stephen

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 pm

You might be able to do this with the current version. You'd have to set the browse page size to 1. Then each time you browse next it will advance to the next favorite. It will take some testing. If this doesn't work then I can look to adding a different browsing command that would be easier to work with when using the keypads.

greyt
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby greyt » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am

I have always had a problem with Internet Radio where after a random period of time it stops playing any audio. The logs show that it is connecting and playing a stream and network traffic is seen from the Internet. Unloading and reloading the Applet whilst MLserver is running does not resolve the issue. However, closing and starting MLServer will resolve the issue every time.

In general I seem to get the failure after 24 hours, but I have not seen any complete consistency. I have had the same issue when running MLserver on XP and Windows 7. I am using MAudio 1010LT sound cards and MusicLobby never has the same issue.

Under XP I did notice at one point that certain radio stations stopped playing but others worked even though the logs showed that everything was streaming correctly. I wondered if there was some kind of codec lockup? Now it seems to be consistent amongst all radio stations.

My usage is to play a selected stream directly using commands such as Macro|setvariable|Radio_selection~3469!internetradio|playstation~1~{{Radio_selection}} (Commands are stored in a state variable list and called directly from the Russound keypad)

I never get an issue when a stream is playing. I hit stop when I have finished listening to a station, when I return and try and play a new station is when I get the issue.

Any ideas?

jlp-cinemar

Postby jlp-cinemar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi

I posted this under the ipad section a couple of days ago without any response, so i thought i would try it here.

I am having problems getting the internet radio to work with the ipad. I do a search on the internetradio-search.html page and select location and it brings up a list of results from the search okay, but when I select one of the stations, it stays on the same page and repopulates the page starting with the begining of the list of all internet radio stations. From the mainlobby version I expected it to return to the main internet radio page and display the selected station and start playing it. Using the mainlobby scene designer I looked at the internetradio-search.html page and the select button executes the SelectRadioSearch('1') command (where the 1 is the location in the list of search results displayed on the page, i think).

Is there an issue with the SelectRadioSearch command? Or do I have some kind of setup issue?

Any thoughts?

thanks

John
jlp-cinemar

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 pm

It's an issue with the infinite scroller on that page. Go to the HTML\Android folder and rename InternetRadio.html to IRadio.html and then rename InternetRadio-orig.html to InternetRadio.html. This will bring back the old paging form and it should work.

AVDCORPNY
Expert
Expert

Postby AVDCORPNY » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:05 pm

just install internet radio , but after all station show up in the scene find but none show in content manager.
let me know mark

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Only your "Personal" radio stations show up in Content Manager. The other stations are controlled from the master database and they will change as the master database changes.

AVDCORPNY
Expert
Expert

Postby AVDCORPNY » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 pm

CinemarDave wrote:Only your "Personal" radio stations show up in Content Manager. The other stations are controlled from the master database and they will change as the master database changes.
thank you

Synergy_Tech

Re: Internet Radio App

Postby Synergy_Tech » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:15 pm

My master database had been reduced to 23 stations. Has anyone else had this happen

waszaa

Postby waszaa » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:36 am

Yes my database is now only 23 stations as well :(

EUROTECH

Postby EUROTECH » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:26 am

Mine as well. I thought it was something I did because I changed some scenes around.

Euro

rondepping
Expert
Expert

Postby rondepping » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:22 am

Same here , only 23 stations showing up.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 am

Guys, it is being fixed right now. Our source for the master copy of the radio stations database changed their api and when the script ran to refresh our master copy it ended up wiping out all the stations. The database is being restored and everything will be back in sync by tonights refresh.

Synergy_Tech

Postby Synergy_Tech » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks Dave.

Return to “MLServer 4 Applets”