Error in log

Topics related to MLServer 4
sonypoolplr
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Error in log

Postby sonypoolplr » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:24 am

Dave,

I has this error in the log the last few days, but not all the time just once or twice per day.

4/27/2016 7:18:28 AM SetVarSockets Connections Error at SetVarSockets at line #5834 - Collection was modified after the enumerator was instantiated.

I am having problems with one of my Android tablets not updating variables after a couple of days running the web app and I was wondering if they could be related, and what should I look for?

Using server v 4.0.5913.27635

Thanks

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Error in log

Postby CinemarDave » Sun May 01, 2016 7:49 pm

This is a web socket connection going away during the time a set variable was trying to be sent to the list of active web socket connections. Do you see add / remove web socket event log entries during the same time period?

sonypoolplr

Postby sonypoolplr » Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Dave,

The Android tablet acted up again this morning, so I looked at the MLServer log and I see these two entries.

5/3/2016 11:37:51 AM SetVarSockets Connections Error at SetVarSockets at line #5834 - Collection was modified after the enumerator was instantiated.
5/3/2016 11:37:51 AM SocketServer ERROR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

I am assuming that the tablet is not connected, but if i click on the Client Sesions button on the server the log shows it is still connected, but nothing on the tablet is updating. I am looking at the index page and the movie and the music covers aren't updating.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue May 17, 2016 5:05 pm

The server that was released on the 12th should fix those messages.

Return to “MLServer 4”