Modifing the Lighting Control html

Discussions about Mainlobby running on Apple mobile devices.
Clever1

Modifing the Lighting Control html

Postby Clever1 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

This morning I started to tackle getting my lighting control on my iPhone working... I noticed that the default page uses the mllighting plugin and the device variables mllighting_1_level. The way the pages work right now the sliders and the on off buttons don't actually control the lights but just the value of the ml server variables mllighting_1_level. Looking closer at the mllighting plugin I see that there isn't a real device associated to the mllighting_1_level variable the actual variable is mllighting_001_value. So modifying the lighting control html to use the mllighting_001_value does adjust that variable on the server but the actual device doesn't adjust itself based on a change in this value so that command needs to be sent somewhere some how. My question is what is the best way to make this change to the html? should a add some sort of mlighting command on the web page or add a server rule that monitors that value variable? And if I do either of these what are the correct commands. I doon't have much time to work on my system latly so the easiest solution would be great....

bigDvette
Expert
Expert

Re: Modifing the Lighting Control html

Postby bigDvette » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Hopefully someone can give you a copy of the files they have modified. I have a set of screens that have nothing to do with Cinemars, but they are fairly complicated.

Clever1

Re: Modifing the Lighting Control html

Postby Clever1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 am

I just added the command mllighting|On~{{device id}}~{{value}} to everyline that sets the variable *_value and that seems to work pretty good...

Return to “MainLobby on iPhone, iPod Touch”