hdmusiclogo variable not working correctly

Topics related to Sirius and XM Radio support via the MLSatRadio plugin.
simonmason
Expert
Expert

hdmusiclogo variable not working correctly

Postby simonmason » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:49 am

I am referencing a bunch of variables for a scene with my Sirius radio. They are in the form satradio_radio1_variable name. Two of the variables appear to be incorrectly named - the fanart_hdmusiclogo and fanart_musiclogo. They appear in Server Variables as musidlogo, yet copy as musiclogo. When I reference them on my scenes they do not work in either form. I am not entirely sure that these are system variables? I might have created them through an automation rule - I haven't found one but you never know!
Simon D. S. Mason

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hdmusiclogo variable not working correctly

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Those variables are being created as a result of playing a station and the song changing. The app is calling the MLServer function GetArtistFanArt. It should be creating several variables like satradio_radio<<radio #>>_fanart_*. The musiclogo images are part of that collection.

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Re: hdmusiclogo variable not working correctly

Postby simonmason » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:52 am

Thanks, that confirms that I am not creating the variables. It appears that the code is creating misspelled variable names - satradio_radio1_fanart_hdmusiclogo and satradio_radio1_fanart_musiclogo are both being created with music spelt musid. However, in MainLobby I can reference them fine. Also in variables view on the server I can't search for musid - it won't find them - but they do display this way. I only noticed this because I was building a new scene with these variables.
Simon D. S. Mason

Return to “MLSatRadio”