XM Channel 73 not showing

Topics related to Sirius and XM Radio support via the MLSatRadio plugin.
CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XM Channel 73 not showing

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 pm

There is a placeholder for the satradio_avid_{{clientname}} in the Radio Commands tab. See my earlier post in the V4 Apps folder. You will need to define the AV Family ID there.

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks, I am slowly figuring it out. I defined Radio 1 as AV Family ID 1 - which is where my XM radio is.

Previously I was using SatRadio 5 with my scenes so I had to update them to SatRadio 1.

satradio_avid_{{clientname}} still was not created so I put a Setvariable|satradio_avid_{{clientname}}~1 in my Satradio scene.

I am able to play channels using direct AV| commands, including channel 73!

My Satradio scenes are not working - I am trying to debug those right now. Page by Page does nothing and clicking on channels updates the channel number on the left but does not actually issue the command to the XM radio.
Simon D. S. Mason

simonmason
Expert
Expert

Postby simonmason » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Ok restarted mlserver. Everything is working except browsing channels. Selecting stations does now issue the command to the radio. However, I cannot page through the channels.

For what it is worth - here is my scene startup:

Macro|SetVariable|SatRadio_ActiveRadio_{{clientname}}~1!SetVariable|SatRadio_avid_{{clientname}}~1!SetVariable|SatRadio_ActiveAVAlias_{{clientname}}~1!Conditional|IsNE##{{SatRadio_ItemsPerPage_{{clientname}}}}##8##Macro|SetVariable|SatRadio_ItemsPerPage_{{clientname}}~8!SatRadio|SelectRadio~1!SatRadio|Browse~First##SatRadio|Browse~Current
Simon D. S. Mason

Return to “MLSatRadio”