Change coverart size

Topics related to Sirius and XM Radio support via the MLSatRadio plugin.
simonmason
Expert
Expert

Change coverart size

Postby simonmason » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 am

It appears that the coverart that MLSatRadio is retrieving are much bigger than the ones I have stored in MusicLobby. I have scenes that are displaying the coverart based on which source is selected. It is displaying the MusicLobby artwork fine as I scaled the picture to fit the frame. But when I select MLSatRadio for this zone - then the images are much bigger than the frame - obviously because the source images that are being downloaded are bigger than the images in MusicLobby. Any thoughts on how I can resize the source images in MLSatRadio to match MusicLobby? Perhaps trigger an event on the server to resize them externally to MLServer? Thanks.
Simon D. S. Mason

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Change coverart size

Postby CinemarDave » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 am

Instead of using MainLobby to scale the image set the scaling to 100% and then use the MLServer GetImage function to retrieve an image of the size you want.

So if the old link to the jpg was {{some_music_artwork}} change it to

http://{{server_servername}}:6246/GetImage?{{some_music_artwork}}|width=200|height=200

Change width and height to what you really need. Then the image that gets displayed there will always be the same size.

Return to “MLSatRadio”