Streaming Error

Topics related to Sirius and XM Radio support via the MLSatRadio plugin.
jtcox100

Streaming Error

Postby jtcox100 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 pm

After having this plugin working successfully for several months, it stopped working the other day. The server is still updating the artist and song information in real time, but I am getting the following error when I try to play the stream:

PlayXMChannel Error at Line #80 - Subscript out of range

I am using the correct user ID and password I believe. I can log into XMs website and listen online using these credientials. I installed MLSERVER with the MLSatRadio plugin on a fresh Windows 7 machine and I am getting the same error. What file is the error at line 80 referring to?

Also, the Wiki mentions MusicLobby and the need to be on the latest version. Do you have to run MusicLobby for this to work... I assume not. Please help.

Thanks,
Todd.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Streaming Error

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Are you a Canadian XM subscriber? XM Canada switched to a new flash based player and that broke playback as I have not been able to engineer a solution to that yet. Line 80 is where it logs into XM and it is having issues. If the US XM server has switched to the new player then it will be broken too. I only have a Sirius account and cannot test XM locally. If you are a US XM user send me your XM username and password so I can test here on my development server.

jtcox100

Postby jtcox100 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Dave,

I am not a Canadian subscriber. I also have a Sirius subscription on a couple of radios, so I added the streaming option under my Sirius account and it is working fine now. Looks like XM subscriptions may be an issue. I can send you my user ID and password privately if you like, but I suspect that the problem is on the XM side as you indicated. Not sure if there are others out there experiencing the same thing with their XM streaming account. I know the ID and password are fine as I use them to stream XM on my iPhone.

Thanks,
Todd.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 pm

If you don't mind me testing with your XM account I'd like to verify that it is working. You can send it to me email address.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 am

If anyone would not mind me using your XM radio online account for a few days for testing please email me your XM username and password. I want to make sure that the streams are working for everyone. I only have a Sirius account to test with right now.

MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby MurrayW » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

CinemarDave wrote:If anyone would not mind me using your XM radio online account for a few days for testing please email me your XM username and password. I want to make sure that the streams are working for everyone. I only have a Sirius account to test with right now.
Dave, you can use mine again if you need one. The username and password are still the same. Let me know if you need me to resend it to you.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Thanks, I went back and found it.

Return to “MLSatRadio”