ISSUE: Settings getting erased and no XM data

Topics related to Sirius and XM Radio support via the MLSatRadio plugin.
chrismd77
Intermediate
Intermediate

ISSUE: Settings getting erased and no XM data

Postby chrismd77 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am

Starting last week the legacy plugin MLSatRadio has stopped working correctly. I noticed that that on my clients I was getting an error stating Radio 5 was not licensed and I was not receiving any live XM data. After checking ML Server I discovered my MLSatRadio plugin settings were gone. I re-activated Radio 5 , re-entered my XM user name and password and finally connected to my polk XM tuner on port 3. I was now able to control the Polk but I still don't have Live XM data. At this point I rebooted ML Server and the hardware.

Once the re-boot was complete I faced the same orginal problem, no connection to the Polk, Radio 5 and still no live data. I checked the lo and noticed these errors.

Form_Load Error at line #1100 - Invalid property value
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2420 - ERR_INVALID_STREAN_MIXER -131 Invalid stream mixer
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2430 - ERR_INVALID_STREAN_MIXER -131 Invalid stream mixer
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2440 - ERR_INVALID_STREAN_MIXER -131 Invalid stream mixer
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2450 - ERR_INVALID_PLAYER -1 The call was made to an invalid player (probably the InitSoundSystem method was not called)
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2460 - ERR_INVALID_PLAYER -1 The call was made to an invalid player (probably the InitSoundSystem method was not called)
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2470 - ERR_INVALID_PLAYER -1 The call was made to an invalid player (probably the InitSoundSystem method was not called)
AUDIO: Error in InitMainform at line #2480 - ERR_INVALID_PLAYER -1 The call was made to an invalid player (probably the InitSoundSystem method was not called)
InitMainForm Error at line #2710 - Invalid property value

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The wife is not to happy she can't listen to here Christmas music :(

Thanks so much, Chris

Return to “MLSatRadio”