Netflix Watch Instantly

Have a great idea about how to expand ML - post it here
bobbym

Netflix Watch Instantly

Postby bobbym » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 pm

I would like to see some sort integration with Netflix Watch Instantly. I think this is the future and as the picture and sound quality improve this could be the best option to having a huge movie database at your finger tips. At the moment there are 12,000 movies and tv episodes available for down and Netflix says they are adding more every month.
Bob M.

mnkynifefite
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby mnkynifefite » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm

I second this...big time!

Was doing this MCE with the NetFlix "add-on". This would be a phenominal ML feature.

Mark S.

Postby Mark S. » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Love Netflix Instant. I'd go for ML integration.

Mark

bobbym

Postby bobbym » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 am

If anyboby is interested there is a lot of discussion over at the Roku forum about Netflix Player.
http://forums.roku.com/viewforum.php?f=28

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Editor Requests

Postby DaveB » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Every few months I seem to get into heavy interface design mode and quickly figure out that some items could fairly easily be added to make things much better. (well atleast in my oppinion...)

So here is my most recent list;

1. Add functionality to align and snap to grid in design mode
    2. Allow deletion of selected items in design mode. Currently you only allow deletion of one item or all items.
    3. When doing a copy/paste, snap the pasted items offset from the original. You do not know how many times I have been burnt by this one. Paste exactly stacks items currently.
    4. I have harped about this many times - color selection stinks. Add the ability to pick and drop colors (dropper functionality). also make the current color value of an object stick in the color selection grid. You have state copy/paste, but that is cumbersome when all I want to do is match color without snaping in all the other state settings.
    5. When you un-check the "click" box on the main screen in Edit mode, why does the off state click option remain checked? It should also turn off.
    6. Why not make up a design panel, smaller but similar to the edit panel? Several items could then be moved over like Scale, Rotate and Position. How many times do you go to design and move somthing; go to edit and scale it; go back to design and move it and so on. Many extra clicks that should not be necessary.

There is more, but that is 6 months worth of work. 8)
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:09 am

See the new MLNetflix beta forum for your chance to test drive the new MLNetflix plugin.

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 am

Here is a Wiki with MLNetflix pics:

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/wiki ... lix_Plugin

Return to “MainLobby Feature Requests”