DVDLobby Remote Status

A Plugin to control Network Media Tank media players
JaySway

DVDLobby Remote Status

Postby JaySway » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:37 pm

A while ago it was mentioned that the NMT would be added to the next iteration of DVDLobby. Before I do this work myself, does anyone have an ETA as to when this might happen?

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DVDLobby Remote Status

Postby kgudge » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I use the following: Set custom1 field under subtittle/custom page of the movie to the movie path and filename. Set the location to a specific value for each network drive mapped on the NMT. Custom play command based on each location field. NMT has its own changer number, used to select video/audio via the video/audio switches.

Macro is pretty straight forward. First line tests if NMT is on. If not it calls a power on command. Next an info screen is called. Then we switch the composite video and audio, this triggers the component video via an automation rule. Then we issue a stop in case the nmt is alreay in use. BNext we wait 15 secs for the current movie to stop (iso/img based movies take a while to stop). Next we issue a home in case the NMT is in another menu location. Next we goto the source screen and navigate to the correct network mapping (if the NMT is currently on the wrong network drive it wont play). Then we issue a now playing screen and then drop onto my egreat nmt remote screen.

NMT based play command
MLServeCMD.Macro|SetVariable|DVDChanger~<<CHANGERNUMBER>>!SetVariable|DVD_CUSTOM1~<<CUSTOM1>>!EGREAT_e.Play

Macro|
MLConditional|IsEqual##{{dvd_changer_power{{dvdchanger}}}}##0##MLServeCmd.MLCmd.MLNMT|NMT1~Power!
MLServeCmd.MLCmd|ChangeScene~{{clientname}}~\now_selecting.mls!
MLServeCmd.MLAutoPatchHY|ASSIGN~{{tv_name}}~{{dvdchanger}}!
MLNMT|NMT1~Stop!
MLPause|15!
MLNMT|NMT1~Home!
MLPause|3!
MLNMT|NMT1~Source!
MLPause|5!
MLNMT|NMT1~Down!
MLPause|1!
MLNMT|NMT1~Down!
MLPause|1!
MLNMT|NMT1~Down!
MLPause|2!
MLNMT|NMT1~Enter!
MLPause|6!
MLNMT|NMT1~Playfile~\\tower\Movies\{{dvd_custom1}}!
MLPause|5!
MLServeCmd.MLCmd|ChangeScene~{{clientname}}~\now_playing.mls!
MLPause|4!
MLServeCmd.MLCmd|ChangeScene~{{clientname}}~\content\0019\1024x768\0017_egreat_001.mls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DVDLobby, MuL, JRMC, TV Lobby, DVD Profiler.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm

The egreat.MLS is hard coded to NMT1, this really should be a variable in case it changes and then you can be set 1 variable rather having to make 40 odd page changes... I have had to do this once, my NMT was auto detected as NMT2 after I changed it's network name to egreat. It later reverted back to NMT1 after working for several weeks. You have been warned. [-X I'm just hoping it stays at NMT1 [-o<

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

open the .mls in a text editor and do a Find / Replace for the old name to the new name.

kgudge
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby kgudge » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:18 am

=D> Worked first time, no editing needed. I even remembered to create the variable on the server.

kirkfrey
Expert
Expert

Postby kirkfrey » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

JaySway wrote:A while ago it was mentioned that the NMT would be added to the next iteration of DVDLobby. Before I do this work myself, does anyone have an ETA as to when this might happen?

Hoping to hear more about the original question.
Kirk

Just trying to figure it out...

Return to “MLNMT”