Netflix Movie Will Not Play - Syntax Error

Discuss issues related to the MLNetflix plugin.
rkhobbit

Netflix Movie Will Not Play - Syntax Error

Postby rkhobbit » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm

I get the following error when selecting a netflix movie to play:

doCmd - Rcvd: GetMovieDetail~1 from myclient1
SetMovieVars - 70119199 from myclient1
doCmd - Rcvd: PlayMovie~ from myclient1
PlayMovie - Error at line #20 - Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'MovieID='.

The netflix playmovie command is:

MLNetflix|PlayMovie~{{netflix_currentselection_dvdnumber_{{clientname}}}}

The startup MLServeCMD is:

Macro|SetVariable|netflix_PT_{{clientname}}~0!SetVariable|netflix_NT_{{clientname}}~0

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Netflix Movie Will Not Play - Syntax Error

Postby CinemarDave » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Notice your RCVD: Playmovie command. The required MovieID parameter is blank. Check your scene command. There may be a syntax issue on the server variable in the command.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm

CinemarDave wrote:Notice your RCVD: Playmovie command. The required MovieID parameter is blank. Check your scene command. There may be a syntax issue on the server variable in the command.

I'm sorry I do not know what you are asking me to check... how do I check my scene command? Why would I have a syntax error when I simply installed the Netflix plugin and all the scenes are provided by Cinemar from the latest Mainlobby download? I haven't changed the scenes... in fact I just deleted all the Netflix scenes from the 1920x1080 directory. Reinstalled Mainlobby to get the default Neflix scenes provided by Cinemar... reinstalled the Netflx plugin... opened up Neflix and downloaded a movie... verified that all my coverart was loaded... yet I still get this syntax error when I try and play a movie. Coule there be something with the fact that my MLServer PC and client are one in the same?

The play movie command is: MLNetflix|PlayMovie~{{netflix_currentselection_dvdnumber_{{clientname}}}}
The default scene is: Netflix_Thumbs_Details.mls
The Scene Startup MLServeCMD is: Macro|SetVariable|netflix_PT_{{clientname}}~0!SetVariable|netflix_NT_{{clientname}}~0

The Scene starup for Netflix_Thumbs_BrowseNav.mls is:
MLConditional|IsNE##{{netflix_ThumbsInitialized_{{clientname}}}}##1##Macro|SetVariable|netflix_hidelabels_{{clientname}}~0!SetVariableFast|netflix_ThumbsInitialized_{{clientname}}~1!SetVariableFast|netflix_ThumbsView_{{clientname}}~1!SetVariableFast|netflix_CAHeight_{{clientname}}~450!SetVariableFast|netflix_CAWidth_{{clientname}}~300!SetVariableFast|netflix_FilterValue_{{clientname}}~!SetVariableFast|netflix_Height_{{clientname}}~250!SetVariableFast|netflix_Width_{{clientname}}~164!SetVariableFast|netflix_ThumbsPerPage_{{clientname}}~27!SetVariableFast|netflix_Columns_{{clientname}}~9!SetVariableFast|netflix_Rows_{{clientname}}~3!MLNetflix|BrowseByThumbs~First!MLNetflix|GetMovieDetail~1##Macro|SetVariableFast|netflix_ThumbsView_{{clientname}}~1!SetVariableFast|netflix_CAHeight_{{clientname}}~450!SetVariableFast|netflix_CAWidth_{{clientname}}~300

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Setup LogMeIn on your MLServer PC and I'll log in and have a look. PM me your LogMeIn info.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am

CinemarDave wrote:Setup LogMeIn on your MLServer PC and I'll log in and have a look. PM me your LogMeIn info.

I PM'd you with the LogMeIn details.

Thanks.

Return to “MLNetflix”