Database Error with trying to get Netflix to Work

Discuss issues related to the MLNetflix plugin.
rkhobbit

Database Error with trying to get Netflix to Work

Postby rkhobbit » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 pm

I get the following error when trying to do an Update Now from the Netflix plugin:

"CompactDB - Error at line #50 - You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user 'Admin' on machine 'CINEMARPC'. Try again when the database is available." I checked MLDataCollector in the task manager and I see multiple instances of MLDataCollector running for each attampt at performing the Update Now from the Netflix plugin.

I am logged in with administrator privileges but my user name is not 'Admin'. UAC is turned off.

MLDataCollector is showing the following error: "ParseNetflixQueue - Error at line #2390 - Could not update; currently locked."

Running: Windows Vista... my MLserver and client are one in the same.
MLServer 3.75.194
MLClientSVC 3.90.6
MLNetFlix 3.90.1

rkhobbit

Re: Database Error with trying to get Netflix to Work

Postby rkhobbit » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Okay, somehow, even with the database error, my Netflix movie coverart is being populated in the provided ML netflix scenes. When I try to play a movie, nothing happens. I think I do not have the MLCLIENTSVC plugin setup correctly...

How do I setup MLCLIENTSVC where my MLSERVER PC is the client? I do not using any external clients on my network. I just use my MLSERVER PC. What do I input for ALIAS, HOST and PORT #?

MLSERVER PC NAME: CINEMARPC
MLSERVER PC IP ADDRESS: 192.168.1.105

From my MAINLOBBY setup screen running on my MLSERVER PC:

client: myclient1
host: localhost

Return to “MLNetflix”