MusicLobby 375 Screenshots

Forum for discussing building user interfaces for controlling MLServer using the iPhone or iPod Touch.
jjjukebox
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

MusicLobby 375 Screenshots

Postby jjjukebox » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Finally got my MusicLobby 375 pages done and thought I would share them. Unfortunately my system is very custom and does not follow of the Cinemar stock coding.

For those trying their own and are having problems with the search variables updating on the iphone/ipod I finally figured out that I need to use command maps rather than hard coded MusicLobby macros/commands in the html pages. For some reason all the displayed variables were updating OK but when used in the next page they weren't the same. Only command maps allowed them to update properly for use on the iphone. Go figure!

All MusicLobby 375 functions are working but the scences need to be jazzed up eventually. Sorry about the picture quality but the only way I to get them is screenshots from Safari and editing them. Could not get entire pages in some cases.

Would also be nice to have alpha/number buttons simular design to ones provide in iphone beta.

Later
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
J.J. Jukebox

kevind
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: MusicLobby 375 Screenshots

Postby kevind » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 am

Sweeeeeeeet! you beet Mario to the punch. I've been dying to get my hands on an iphone or ipod touch UI. Any chance of sharing the HTML pages as a template to work on for others?

itanic
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby itanic » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 am

Very very nice look.

djsl

Postby djsl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 pm

great job jjjukebox

Return to “iPhone / iPod Touch Beta”