Iphone/Ipod update?

Forum for discussing building user interfaces for controlling MLServer using the iPhone or iPod Touch.
MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Re: Iphone/Ipod update?

Postby MurrayW » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm

mcascio wrote:The iphone is still a phenomenal device. We've provided free tools for everyone to build from and were hoping the community will step up and share their creations and ideas. It just takes a little elbow grease to get there.
In order to develop an out-of-the-box experience with the iPhone...many things have to happen with every single plugin. So it's not just developing an iphone app...it's much more than that.

If the iPhone natively supported flash (and some other technical details), it could open up a lot more possibilities to simplifying things for the end user. Imagine a MainLobby designer for the iPhone.

If the Droid supports a version of Flash...it could be a fairly easy to transition our existing designer to accomodate.
Mario, Dave posted this early in this thread:
CinemarDave wrote:There is a complete refresh of the iPhone web pages in the works. Not too far off.

Was he referring to an out-of-the-box experience or just adding more examples/functionality to what has already been offered? The answer to this will determine how much effort I, and judging from other recent posts, others will put into the current method of using the iphone with ML.

Oh, and when is "not too far off"? I know that it is difficult to nail down a specific date, but can you at least commit to having it ready sometime this decade? :)

thanks,
Murray

shakey
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Iphone/Ipod update?

Postby shakey » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Dave,

I downloaded the new version .003 then .004 yesterday and today. What all changed in this version? Musiclobby seems the same. Was it just update for weatherlobby app?

Shakey

Return to “iPhone / iPod Touch Beta”