Burn Disc After Copying

Whatever you want to discuss
sonypoolplr
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Burn Disc After Copying

Postby sonypoolplr » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:12 pm

I am trying to copy my DVDs for use in the car, etc without using the original, and I am having problems with DVDFab. I am trying it on a win 8 laptop and no matter where I set the conversion figures, when I put my blank DVD+R in the drive, the disc gets ejected without the copying finishing. I am able to use the program on a win xp computer but I would really love to use the laptop for this. I started copying them to the hard drive as a dvd9 so I am wondering if I can then use DVDFab to burn these files onto a disc. Can anyone explain how to do this?

Thank you

sonypoolplr

Re: Burn Disc After Copying

Postby sonypoolplr » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:45 am

Bump.

Also, can DVDFab be loaded onto more than one computer with the purchase? My trial ran out and now I am trying to decide which computer to load it onto.

Thanks

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Burn Disc After Copying

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 am

Sony, check on the DVDFab.cn forums. You'll see lots of traffic on this topic. I'm not going to comment on the disc to disc copying here for reasons I posted in your other forum thread. You will find your answers on their forum. DVDFab can be installed on more than one PC. The license is tied to the purchaser's name.

Also note that command line processing of DVDFab is broken in DVDFab 9.1.3.*. In these versions DVDFab is not parsing the command line properly and is causing the AVAgent auto-ripper great grief. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Return to “Whatever!”