Outstanding Cinemar Support

Whatever you want to discuss
shakey
Intermediate
Intermediate

Outstanding Cinemar Support

Postby shakey » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Dave and Mario,

Just want to say thank you for all your guys support. I know at times it might seem that we all( looking at myself in the mirror) pester you all as to when the latest and greatest is coming. Your guys dedication is truly great. I saw Dave was working on the new MLSat till at least 2:30 in the morning the other night as he replied to a post at that hour. I see Mario has made several post on on Sunday to help us user with questions. When Dave helped me with the update of the MarantzSR plugin it was all done on Sunday afternoon. Again just wanted to say thank you cause I know every time I've gotten stuck it hasn't been the software but the idiot operating the keyboard.

Shakey
Last edited by shakey on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Outstanding Cinemar Support

Postby CinemarDave » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 pm

You are very welcome. Customer service is #1 and we try hard to make it that way.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks Shakey for the positive comments.

We are definitely making improvements internally on all fronts and it's great to see users pick up on that and comment publicly on the forum. It makes it all worthwhile.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

mnkynifefite
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby mnkynifefite » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 am

I second Shakey's praise. Although I have had very few issues or forum questions as of late, I do still like to keep "in the forum loop" and have noticed more and quicker responses from the Cinemar team. That is very encouraging. So keep up the good work!

Return to “Whatever!”