What is the status?

Discussions for the iTunes Music Interface
DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

What is the status?

Postby DaveB » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 am

Mario
Just wondering what the status of this module is? In 8 short weeks, it will be one year since initial release, which is amazing but true.

Seems to me that it certainly is stable enough to release, unless there are some other outside integrations being worked on.

This only comes up due to me once more needing to get a beta license renewal from Dave. Every time I get one, I think that it will be the last, then all of a sudden, the license is expired once more. :D

Any insight would be great.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Dave,

Go ahead and get another exension from Dave. Will are still heavy into developing the next generation MusicLobby and were finding some overlaps with iTunes - so we want to button up things before we determine next steps, licensing and pricing and potentially combine the two into a single product.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:14 am

Good news. I always thought that iTunes would market best as a snap in option to MusicLobby. But prior to that , MusicLobby needed a face lift. This is the same concept as MLLighting, where you add in snap in's for the end product you want to use.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “iTunes”