Hopefully possible in future releases:
- A "run script" button in the MLScript window similar to Command Maps.
- Ability to cut/copy/paste in the script window. What is scripting without copying/pasting snippets?
- More detailed debugging comments to include line and character locaton.
I am getting an error in the Events page "DoCmd Error #1010 - Expected identifier. Assuming its a syntax error but I can't find it. Sure would help if the line/character info was provided.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Is there life beyond Cinemar?
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:01 pm
- Location: Latham, Massachusetts
I've pumped a bunch of scripts through MLScript and it works great. Very convenient not to have to pass MLS variables to/from other programs. Nice job! Error was syntax as expected, DateDiff parenthesis, but the line/char identification and a "run script" button will really help debug in half the time.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest