received video size option

Discuss Cinemar's GeoVision driver and anything hardware related.
pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

received video size option

Postby pgale » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:44 pm

I've just been trying to add the received video size option to the end of the label but when I exit the edit screen, it just removes it (or it isn't saved) - when I re-edit the geovision item, the last figure isn't there as if I never added it.

Any idea what's going on?

Paul.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Make sure you are using the latest Library files. Try redownloading from your login page.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pgale » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:09 pm

That now allows the last digit although it makes no difference - the resolution is the same and just scaled in ML I think...

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Make sure you have updated the driver, MultiDView software and are using the MLGVWindow8120 object as well.

When you are in 640x480 view, you'll notice the time stamp font, if you have that turned on, will become clearer and have less of a dark shadow.
Mario Cascio

Cinemar, Inc.

http://www.cinemaronline.com

pgale
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby pgale » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:25 am

Mmm - well I made sure everything was updated. The last digit now stays OK but it still doesn't seem to make any difference.

I now also get several errors:

When clicking on the MLGVWindows8120 I get:

File not found "livex_~1.ocx"

This is on Vista with the latest multiview installed. Is it a Vista UAC issue maybe or due to the later version of multiview I have? I've tried running ML as administrator too but no difference.

Paul.

ccarpenter1

Found Solution to livex_~1.ocx error

Postby ccarpenter1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:06 pm

I found the solution to the problem with the Livex_~1.ocx not being found. The reason is because I was using the latest version of GeoVision v8200. Cinemar is expecting version 8.120. If you look in your windows folder you will probably see a folder called V8200 for the latest Geovision version. To correct the problem, I copied the "Windows\V8120" folder from a previous installation from another machine into the Windows folder on the new machine. I then did a regsvr32 livex_8120.ocx to register the OCX and I was in business. The livex_~1.ocx is really livex_8120.ocx because DOS filenames are displayed as 8 characters max.

Hope this helps,
Chuck

Return to “GeoVision”