MLArcSoftTMT Agent Update

Discussions around plugins that interact with Software DVD Players
CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

MLArcSoftTMT Agent Update

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Version 3.75.67 of the ArcsoftTMT agent has been released. This update gives you the option to define both versions of the main Arcsoft players and then to define which version of the player is to be used as the default. This is useful because some times you may want to define one of the players to use stereo encoding when sending the output to matrix switches and the other version to support native 5.1 audio. Also it has been noted that some times a movie is not playable in one version but plays ok in the other.

To support this the PlayMovie command has been modified to accept an optional second parameter that will be used to specify the player to use. The syntax is AV.ASn|PlayMovie~<<moviefile>>~<<[[optional]] player # 1 or 2>>

csjodon

Re: MLArcSoftTMT Agent Update

Postby csjodon » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Where does this command extension get posted - in DVDLobby plugin? And what is the syntax for a variable to toggle between player 1 and player 2? I have player 1 setup with TMT5 with bitstream audio for HD audio, and player 2 setup with TMT5 MCE with 2 channel audio for plasma's with no surround sound. I have both instances working but just need to send the proper commands indicating which instance to start.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Re: MLArcSoftTMT Agent Update

Postby mcascio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Your default playMovie command in the DVDLobby plugin will need to be modified to accomodate a variable that you set before watching the movie.

Let me know if you need more details.
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

Return to “Software DVD Players”