MLArcSoftTMT plugin released to Beta.

Discussions around plugins that interact with Software DVD Players
DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

MLArcSoftTMT plugin released to Beta.

Postby DavidL » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:36 pm

MLArcSoftTMT is a plugin that sends the soon to be released ArcSoft Total Media Theater software DVD player control commands. This allows for applications like DVDLobby375 to control Blu-Ray and HD DVD movies (as well as SD DVD movies).

Because ArcSoft Total Media Theater does not support sending data from the player, this is a one way communication plugin.

MLArcSoftTMT is available via MLServer3 / Help / Additional Software Downloads / Beta / MLArcSoftTMT download.

Documentation wiki is here:
http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/wiki ... TMT_Plugin

Please keep this thread for announcements only. Please open a new thread for discussions of MLArcSoftTMT.

12/24/2007 Initial version release.

davevans
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby davevans » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm

The above documentation uses the commands for PowerDVD. As stated in another thread, the Arcsoft commands do not always match powerDVD (ie PowerOff vs POFF). Is there any documentation with the proper ArcSoft commands. I am not able to get next, prev, stop, fwd working. but up, down, right, left, select, play and pause work. Also, it would be nice if the commands worked with uMCEDVDPlayer instance. It has a nicer look since it starts full screen w/o a border, and also if we launch from within MCE, it would be nice to still have control with MainLobby

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 pm

I'll check into uMCEDVDPlayer and see if the agent has the same control over it. It is a better way to start the movie.

davevans
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby davevans » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:15 pm

I am still unable to get next, prev, fast forward or rewind working for the main instance of ArcSoft (not the mce version). Is this a known issue, does anyone else have this problem?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Working fine for me here. Anyone else having an issue? What version of ArcSoft are you using? That might be an issue if they have change things.

davevans
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby davevans » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:01 pm

I am using Arcsoft TMT ver 2.1.6.121

Return to “Software DVD Players”