Just some logic

Plugins related to support of the MainLobby user interface.
DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Wed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Tracy; I just figured out how I created the huge database mess prior, as I just did it once more. I export my database from time to time to keep a backup. Problem is I hit IMPORT by mistake when doing some work on the plugin. SInce there is no selection screen that enables you to select the correct file to import, the recently exported database imported, and added or concatinated its self to the existing file. This duplicated everything and made all the menus change order. Since I can not fix the order of the menus (as this is not implemented), the only choice I have is to rebuild, I think??

Comments?
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

90CE
Developer
Developer

Postby 90CE » Wed May 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Dave:
The drag and drop should work in the lastest version. It is a little touchy, but you can quick reorder the entire menu once you get the hang of it. Give it a try.

If you want to move a top level drag it to the bottom of the menu area. You cant drop it in between, but you can still quickly make changes.

Tracy

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DaveB » Thu May 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Hey Tracy; That worked. I deleted the duplicates and the re-ordered the mess. All is well.

SO add to your list the ability to choose an import file and file location and an export file name and location.

I have noticed one other strange item, but need to test it further. If I hit a command to load and overlay vie MLMenu, or to do a pop-up more than two times in a row, the main scene goes blank and I need to go to the previous scene to get things working once more. I will play around with this and let you know.
Thanks!

Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “User Interface Support”