Mlcalander on oo19 home scene?

Thread to discuss the MLOutlook family of applications: MLCalendar / MLEmail / MLPhoneBook
donburkard
Expert
Expert

Mlcalander on oo19 home scene?

Postby donburkard » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Is there an easy way to replace the calendar on the 0019 library home scene with the one from mlcalendar so it displays reminders?

thanks
Hooked on HighDef

ronsatter
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby ronsatter » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi Don,

In short, there is not an EASY way. :(

The calendar on the 0019 library home scene is really an SWF graphic object. It can't be modified except for size. I like the style and the way it highlites the current date. So I use it on my Home scene and edit the object in ML (like you would any object) and link it to the 0019 Calendar.mls scene.

If you really wanted to get fancy, you could study the 0019 Calendar.mls scene and duplicate objects which hold the commands which display events from a particular date ... then paste them in the proper positions over the day squares on the SWF calendar. That way you could click on a day on the SWF calendar object and display the event info on the 0019 Calendar_Detail.mls scene. That's a lot of work ... that's why I just have it direct me to the 0019 Calendar.mls scene.
Last edited by ronsatter on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 pm

thats what i figured.

Thanks
Hooked on HighDef

Blade
Expert
Expert

Postby Blade » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Support for this plugin package seems to have died. Too bad because it has great potential in my house , especially MLCalendar.

Return to “MLOutlook”