RESOLVED - where and what is MLCalendar\MLCalendar1.swf ?

Thread to discuss the MLOutlook family of applications: MLCalendar / MLEmail / MLPhoneBook
AndreMan

RESOLVED - where and what is MLCalendar\MLCalendar1.swf ?

Postby AndreMan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 am

Hi, I'm trying to get MLCalendar to display something but when I open the 0019_calendar.mls scene, it doesn't display anything at all.

If I edit the scene, it only shows one object which says Image Not Found and appears to be trying to load the MLCalendar\MLCalendar1.swf image/file but I don't know where this is. Is this correct or is this scene supposed to load something else? The only calendar .swf file I see is the one that loads on the home.mls scene, "calendar.swf" in the swf folder.

I tried installing ML to another folder and taking the newly created scene file in case mine was messed up but same issue.

Thanks,

Andre
Last edited by AndreMan on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 pm

When you are using MLCalendar you should install the client scenes for MLCalendar. Look in MLInstaller, Section 4, Item 1a.

AndreMan

Postby AndreMan » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you very much.

I had the current version of the UI installed but somehow messed up the main calendar scene file and copied the messed up to my custom content folder too. I thought it was MainLobby that installed this file so I reinstalled that buy no luck of course.

Anyway, I have the correct version of the calendar scend now and it seems to work fine.

A couple of issues around time display as I see only the start time and not the end time but I'll look into that and my resolution is greater than the 1024 so the overlays just slide a little to the right and stay visible but I'll play with that.

Thanks again.

Andre

ccharmatz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: RESOLVED - where and what is MLCalendar\MLCalendar1.swf ?

Postby ccharmatz » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Hello,

Where are the client files currently located, I did not see the MLCalendar_Client.exe or any other type of
client UI install files in section 4 of the mlinstaller. However I have been known to miss things staring
me in the face before, but I can not find the client files currently.

http://wiki.cinemaronline.com/index.php ... dar_Plugin

Thank you for any help.

Charles.

ccharmatz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: RESOLVED - where and what is MLCalendar\MLCalendar1.swf ?

Postby ccharmatz » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok, I guess it is now called the MLOutlook User Interface, figures I would find shortly after finally posting.

Charles.

Return to “MLOutlook”