DMR and 0030

Digital Media Recognition for music and movie meta data and cover art.
Art Dustman
Expert
Expert

DMR and 0030

Postby Art Dustman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I have the 0030 screens, a 777ES changer, a 7000ES changer, and am playing with the DMR plugin to make the add disc more friendly (from within the changers). I am at a loss of how this works and what has to be setup. The wiki is from 2008 and in no way addresses these screens. What exactly do I need to do to set this all up? Thanks

On of the things I noticed is a changer variable and increment/decrement, as well as slot number increment/decrement.

1. Since both changers are changer 1, how does this work?
2. The wiki said you can specify a range of slots... how does that work with 0030 scenes?
3. I manually entered a value of "1" for the slot number, but it doesn't increase or decrease, the command is MLDVDLobby|NextChangerSlot~{{Catalog_ChangerSlot_{{clientname}}}} but I have no idea where this is referenced.

Thanks

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DMR and 0030

Postby CinemarDave » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:58 am

Both changers use the same cataloging scenes. Only the Associated Player server variable changes. The issue is the use of an outdated server variable. The scenes should be using the ChangerLocation server variable.

Change MLDVDLobby|NextChangerSlot~{{Catalog_ChangerSlot_{{clientname}}}}

to MLDVDLobby|NextChangerSlot~{{Catalog_ChangerLocation_{{clientname}}}}

Art Dustman
Expert
Expert

Postby Art Dustman » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Ok.. did that and changed the variable listed on the slot # as well. Now it changes from 2 to 400 and only those two numbers. I notice the ML server command was referring to the wrong slot vs location as well. Still also confused on changer number. Nobody is going to know or care what changer number except me... I'll have to alias that to a name like Bluray and DVD changer. Wanna have a peak? Same login info exists per last PM

Art Dustman
Expert
Expert

Postby Art Dustman » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 pm

It's the client running on the server, so look at the server.

Return to “MLDMR”