MLDMR Not Finding Movies

Digital Media Recognition for music and movie meta data and cover art.
benny32

MLDMR Not Finding Movies

Postby benny32 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

I recently renewed my expired subscription to MLDMR along side my upgrade to DVDLobby 3.9 and now when I went to import all my media it cannot identify any titles and when I use the media manager to try and search it returns zero results no matter what I put in the search field. I started logging in the MLDMR plugin but nothing seems to be rolling through there.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MLDMR Not Finding Movies

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

The MLDMR plugin is only a gate keeper for the license key. You won't ever see much going on there. What is the Content Manager event log saying when you try to do a lookup? Likewise what is the DVDLobby event log saying when you try to do a lookup?

benny32

Postby benny32 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Here's the error I get in the content manager.

DoSearch - Error at line #50 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server Does Not Exist or Access is denied

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm

There's the problem. Our database server is being constantly slammed by people who are trying to hack into our database. When someone tries to log into the database and fails after 10 times we run a program that will automatically put their IP address into a banned list on the firewall and that permanently shuts them down. When we get too many hackers coming from a similar block of IP addresses the program will automatically block a group of addresses. What has happened is that someone using an IP address close to yours has tried to hack into the database and we have blocked a group of addresses that includes yours.

To fix the issue I need you to send me your external Internet IP address. You can easily find it by going here. As soon as you send me your IP address I'll remove it from the banned list and you will be able to do your lookups.

Return to “MLDMR”