MLDMR Upgrade to 3.0.3161.15448 Issues

Digital Media Recognition for music and movie meta data and cover art.
rkhobbit

MLDMR Upgrade to 3.0.3161.15448 Issues

Postby rkhobbit » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:05 pm

I just upgraded my MLDMR plugin to version 3.0.3161.15448 (8/27/2008) and now I'me having a problem with the pop-up keyboard editor in the DMR_Nav_Movies.Catalog.CX777ES.mls Overlay scene. When clicking on the pop-up keyboard editor icon, nothing happens anymore. The editor will no longer pop-up as before. The pop-up keyboard editor command is: "Macro|SetVariable|kb_editvar~catalog_refslots!SetVariable|kb_editvalue~{{catalog_refslots}}!KB.Show". All other DVDLOBBY and MLDMR features seem to work.

I've tested other pop-up features throughout DVDLobby and all still work fine. I checked the MLSERVER event log and I do see the following error after "Starting User Webserver" Client=ProcessLicenseXML

Error# -2147217887 - The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, o

Not sure if the above error is relevant. Also, just prior to my MLDMR upgrade, I downloaded and installed the latest MLSERVER 3.0.557. MainLobby version is 3.00.151

randy h

Postby randy h » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am

rkhobbit,
Your kb.show/save/cancel macro commands may need to be updated with the simpler single line entries as follows:

kb.show
MLCmd|MLCommand~{{clientname}}~loadOverlayAdvanced|OnscreenKeyboard.mls~4

kb.cancel
MLCmd|{{clientname}}~unloadLayer|layer

KB.Save
MLCmd|{{clientname}}~unloadLayer|layer

Also, on the Scene Options panel you may need to reset the swf layer to get positioning back to 0,0 . The offset positioning of the swf can occur when you have sliding swfs/MLS's that do not finalize with 0,0 position. Thus after making above changes you may encounter the same problem again until you examine all sliding swf/MLS actions to insure they don't leave non 0,0 postions when finished.

randy

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Send me your media.mdb file. There is some corruption in the database that needs to be fixed.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:26 pm

I have sent you a copy of my media.mdb file.

Return to “MLDMR”