MLDMR AMG DVD Lookup - DVD Release Dates?

Digital Media Recognition for music and movie meta data and cover art.
rkhobbit

MLDMR AMG DVD Lookup - DVD Release Dates?

Postby rkhobbit » Wed May 21, 2008 9:58 am

I've noticed that the MLDMR AMG DVD lookup doesn't populate the DVD "release dates" in the DVDLobby plugin. Is there a way I can get the release dates populated via the MLDMR plugin? I really would like to be able to sort movies based on descending release dates so I can easily access the most recent movies.

BTW, the MLDMR plugin is great... I have over 1,200 movies to catalog from my CX777ES changers and this feature is going to make it much easier to populate my DVD database in DVDLobby.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Wed May 21, 2008 10:51 am

All of this is in the next release of the DVDLobby plugin.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Fri May 23, 2008 9:56 am

CinemarDave wrote:All of this is in the next release of the DVDLobby plugin.

Dave,

I have over 1,200 movies to add via the MLDMR AMG lookup. Do I need to wait on the next DVDLobby release before adding them, especially since the DVD "release date" is not being populated into the DVD Plugin via the AMG lookup routine?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 am

The new version of the plugin I sopke about was released yesterday. See the release notes on the sticky in the DVDLobby forum. If you upgrade to the latest version you have see Release date being populated.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Sat May 24, 2008 12:07 am

I've loaded the latest DVDLobby plugin as well as the lates MLServer 3 and MainLobby. I've confirmed that the MLDMR AMG routine does pull down the "Release Date" by viewing the catalog_releasedate variable and adding it to my ADD DVD's scene for the CX777ES.

After performing a SAVE, I check the DVDLobby plugin to see if the "Released" field is populated, but it is blank. I've shutdown the MLServer and restarted and checked the DVDLobby plugin "Released" field and it is still blank.

I checked current server variables and...

catalog_releasedate is populated (i.e. 10/02/05)
dvdcurrentselection_releasedate_myclient1 is blank
media_os_myclient1_released is blank

I assume one of the 2 above variables is filled would populate the "Released" field in the DVDLobby plugin.

How do I get the "Released" field in the DVDLobby plugin populated with the correct DVD Release Date from the MLDMR AMG download?

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Sun May 25, 2008 1:02 pm

There was a couple of oversights on my part in the last update. I'll release a new version later today the will correct them.

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Wed May 28, 2008 12:22 pm

CinemarDave wrote:There was a couple of oversights on my part in the last update. I'll release a new version later today the will correct them.

When do you expect to release the new version with corrected Release Date information?

rkhobbit

Postby rkhobbit » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 am

Downloaded the latest DVDLobby plugin dated 6/3/2008 and confirmed that the Release date information is now being proliferated throughtout afte doing a AMG MLDMR lookup and save.

Thanks!

Randy

Return to “MLDMR”