im stupid and i need help.

Post your HTML code (as attachments) here and a description of what that scene does.
donburkard
Expert
Expert

im stupid and i need help.

Postby donburkard » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm

ok so i got the no-ip thing all set up, configured my router, read the wiki and the readme html thing and set the maps variable in mlserver. if i go to the url in the readme it works fine. the maps pop up on my screen and everything is aok. When i do the same thing on my iphone going thru my no-ip site it comes up as the correct title and layout of the boxes but instead of images i get boxes with little blue question marks in them. Anyone have any idea y? Also in the wiki it suggested that i should already have an iphone folder in my html folder. i didnt so i made one. is this normal? also i can not seam to find the prepackaged scenes other than like three. Is that all that comes with it or am i missing something?

thank you. Any advise would be appreciated. i am completely new to this so bare with me. i just bought a book on how to design web pages so we'll see how that goes :roll:

thanks again
Hooked on HighDef

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: im stupid and i need help.

Postby CinemarDave » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 am

What does the value of weather map server variable look like?

It sounds like you did not install the iPhone demo pages. You'll find them listed in MLInstaller. Once you install them then you'll see the iPhone folder and a lot of new files in it.

mcascio
Founder
Founder

Postby mcascio » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

donburkard,

I believe your problem is related to not specifying an IP address in MLServer's Network Tab.

See the wiki for details and screenshots on where to configure:
http://wiki.cinemaronline.com/index.php ... figuration
Mario Cascio
Cinemar, Inc.
http://www.cinemaronline.com

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks guys. The network/ip settings should be ok. I followed the directions exactly as they said. However I did not download the stuff from mlinstaller so I'm gonna give that a try. Told ya I was a big dummy. Thanks again guys.
Hooked on HighDef

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Postby donburkard » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

WOW! That is freekin sweet! So that means i dont need a upb app right? All i need to do is design a web page that i can use (through ML) to control my lights? And security system? And HVAC? man is this like the greatest thing ever. Damn fine work gentleman!
Hooked on HighDef

Return to “MLServer HTML Sharing”