SS1

Forum to discuss support for Elan A/V hardware.
rcschauer

SS1

Postby rcschauer » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:01 pm

I just got back from cedia where I spent a little time at the elan booth. I work for an elan dealer and have programed a few systems. The stuff is ok, but nothing special. They just purchased Home Logic and their stuff is even less impressive. I think it will be a good move for elan in the end though. On to my point. I realized while I was there that if I could use the elan SS1 with my cinemar system at home it would be the holy grail of a room controller. I could put one in each equipment location, give it ethernet, and have any type of controll I could ever want. What is going on with the elan pluging? what equipment is it going to deal with? is there anything I can test for you?

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Here is the download for the ElanS12 plugin. No other Elan plugins are in the queue (unless someone is using MLGenericDevice or other generic plugins to talk to an Elan)

http://www.cinemaronline.com/software/b ... _Setup.exe

A few people have reported back that the above plugin works well. We probably should movie it into production. Why don't you give it a spin and let us know?
Thanx

Return to “Elan”