Serial Control on Integra 9.9

A plugin that allows for end user development of multiple RS232 device control systems.
csjodon

Serial Control on Integra 9.9

Postby csjodon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Does anyone use serial control on an Integra receiver or preamp? I have a Denon 3805, which works flawlessly, but I am looking at an Integra 9.9 preamp and want to have the same control with the Integra. Can anyone help or does Cinemar have rs232 control for Integra??

T.Wells
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Serial Control on Integra 9.9

Postby T.Wells » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 am

csjodon wrote:Does anyone use serial control on an Integra receiver or preamp? I have a Denon 3805, which works flawlessly, but I am looking at an Integra 9.9 preamp and want to have the same control with the Integra. Can anyone help or does Cinemar have rs232 control for Integra??

Yes, I use MLComDevice (from Tallus) for my Onkyo. 1-way control is working very well. MurrayW has started up 2-way communications as well.

Check out MurrayW's thread here: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=15009 and use his device file for your Integra and you have a great start.

I think you can download a trial version of MLComDevice from Tallus here: http://www.talluscorp.com/mediawiki/ind ... ice_Plugin

Hope this helps,
T.Wells

Return to “MLGenericDevice”