Getting Feedback from a Serial Device

A plugin that allows for end user development of multiple RS232 device control systems.
Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Re: Getting Feedback from a Serial Device

Postby Fonceur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am

T.Wells wrote:I don't want to seem or come off like a pest but can you give an update on when you may have time to test the code before sharing?

If you install (or reinstall) the latest version, you should get access to those codes... Further discussion about this should probably be moved to the Tallus forums... ;)
MLComDevice: Control serial/TCP device (ASCII/hex) - MLSchedule: Alternative to MLScheduler
MLBeyondTV and MLSageTV: PVR support - TChanger: Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 disc Bluray changer
TRadio: Sirius/HD/XM radio - TChart: Chart from variable Wiki

MurrayW
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby MurrayW » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

Fonceur wrote:
T.Wells wrote:I don't want to seem or come off like a pest but can you give an update on when you may have time to test the code before sharing?

If you install (or reinstall) the latest version, you should get access to those codes... Further discussion about this should probably be moved to the Tallus forums... ;)
T.Wells, see my post on the Tallus forum.

T.Wells
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby T.Wells » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 am

MurrayW wrote:
Fonceur wrote:

T.Wells, see my post on the Tallus forum.

Murray,

Thank you!

T.Wells

Return to “MLGenericDevice”