No Krell Variables

Forum to discuss the MLKrell plugins
cabinetmaker

No Krell Variables

Postby cabinetmaker » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:28 pm

I've been trying to get some help with an issue for several weeks, and thought I'd move my question here since some of the other issues I had in my original post have been resolved. I've had tons of problems with Windows XP for years now, and decided to try Windows Vista to see if I have any more luck with that operating system.

Anyway, I did a clean install of my MLserver suite, and have everything working with the exception of two issues. My first issue is with MLlighting, but the issue related to this forum is that my Krell variables are not being created. Everything else seems to work (with the exception of the other two long standing issues that I address in another post).

any suggestions?

-Alan

cabinetmaker

Postby cabinetmaker » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:18 pm

OK, I haven't pushed this because I figured part of my problem was the fact that vista drivers weren't available for my edgeport, but since drivers have finally been released, and now MLlighting is working fine, but Krell is still not producing variables, I thought I reopen this issue. Any ideas? The Krell commands are working fine, but since variables are not being produced, I'm loosing some functionality such as my volume slider.

-Alan

cabinetmaker

Postby cabinetmaker » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 am

Well, it turned out to be the Vista Drivers for my Edgeport after all. I'm not sure why it took so long for the variable to finally populate, but I was watching a movie over the weekend, and noticed that my volume slider for the krell showed the correct volume setting and worked fine.

-Alan

Return to “MLKrell”