MLHAI Plugin

Plugin for the HAI family of security panels
19rookie83

Postby 19rookie83 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 pm

Have to say that the HAI plugin has come along way from when I first purchased it. Everything in it is running just fine. Still trying to figure out where to put all the variables in the scenes, but it appears to be stable.

I have it scheduled for 4 second polling, with the t-stats, events, x-10, and panel status offset by one poll each where applicable. Even though they will all poll together every once in a while it appears to be stable. I am working on scenes to incorporate everything right now and am hoping to have the security end done today.

The server it is running on is a:

3ghz penitum
2gb ram
total CPU usage is: 5-15%
ram usage is: started at 261mb (fresh reboot) - 24hrs later up to 512mb.

There seems to be something leeking in the memory somewhere. Still trying to find what is causing that.

The HAI is polling:
51 zones,
11 t-stats,
9 X-10 outputs,
8 low volt relay outputs

It has been stable for the last 24 hours and counting. Will keep everyone up to date but 3.0.3 seems to be alright.

Nice job with the plugin guys it looks really nice!

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Thanx for the update! Sounds great.

19rookie83

Postby 19rookie83 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:09 pm

3.0.3 has bee nrunning great for the last 9 days and with out any sort or crashing. it is polling a lot of zones, keeping track of T-stats, events, and X-10. Things look stable as of now. Just thought I would drop an update.

Two things that would be nice to address is if ML could know if the alarm was going off, and if the communications bug for controlling heat and cool points to the the thermostats could be fixed. Other than that rock solid so far.

Near76
Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby Near76 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 pm

To try to answer the issue above this post, can an event in the HAI panel set a flag when the alarm goes off that MLS would see?
-Matt

cborod
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby cborod » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:05 pm

yes.

might not be fast but you can.

screenshot from my system reveals the Alarm state of my HAI Panel at any given time http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/foru ... hp?t=10861

top bar of screen shows panel disarmed. A popup could appear in the event of an alarm state, etc.

I have other scenes showing door state (open/closed), fans turning (or not), lights, etc. That's the beauty of ML.

Basically any panel state, light state, unit or flag state can be translated to a variable which can be reflected on a scene.

I'm using MLHS and HS but MLHAI can do same. Your speed may be slower.......but when MLHAI is working right (and there are times when it does), lots is possible.
ChrisB

Return to “MLHAI”