MLSpeak Setup Audio Output Bug

MLSpeak is a text to voice addon for MLServer 3
ccarpenter1

MLSpeak Setup Audio Output Bug

Postby ccarpenter1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:08 am

I am having trouble setting the sound card on the MLSpeak PLugin. I currently have two sound blaster X-Fi cards and a Realtek motherboard sound output. I use my two Sound Blasters as audio input into Music Lobby and I use my onboard Realtek for announcement for Caller ID, temperatures, etc. In MLSpeak I cannot seem to set the Audio Output where it will stay "Sticky" with the Realtek selection. It does let me select the Realtek source, but if I restart mainlobby it always rmy reverts back to my first sound blaster. The only think I can think of is that my soundblaster happens to be the first in the list of sound sources in the Sound control panel. I have attached a screenshot. Also, I have tried making the Realtek the default sound device, but this also did not work. Once I restart the MLServer, the Sound Blaster is back in. The version of the MLSpeak plugin that I am using is 3.0.14.0. I have also tried unregistering and registering the MlSpeak plugin, but no joy here as well.

Is there a way I can "force" the setting somehow to stay there?

Thanks
Chuck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CinemarDave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CinemarDave » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Version 3.0.15 of the MLSpeak plugin has just been released. This version should restore your soundcard options on startup. I do not have multiple sound cards in any of my PCs so please test this option and let us know if it is working.

ccarpenter1

MLSpeak Sound Source Fixed

Postby ccarpenter1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:53 pm

That fixed it!

Thanks!
Chuck

ricks
Is there life beyond Cinemar?
Is there life beyond Cinemar?

Postby ricks » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Upgraded to MLSpeak 3.0.15 from 3.0.12 yesterday and all voices were distorted. Tested all variables in PC with no problems found. Returned to 3.0.12 and voices are fine again.

Return to “MLSpeak”