Is it possible to make Phone Dial Scene?

MLNetCallerID supports the NetCallerID hardware and sends CallerID data to MLCallerID plugin. MLCallerID3 uses a database to store your call data. MLPhoneBook is a MainLobby view to your Outlook contacts list. MLPhoneDialer allows for dialing of a phone number for you.
jmantas

Postby jmantas » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 am

Never mind.... I figured it out using the -v flag in cURL.... the issue is that you can't use the symbol & in the url unless you put the url between quotes, which I was missing.... duh....

I am going to try to switch the method from a GET to a POST, which should be safer...

DavidL
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Postby DavidL » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 am

Cinemar will be soon beta testing a new MLPhoneDialer plugin that will allow you to make telephone calls from MainLobby. Works initially with a PC modem that is connected to your phone line.

Allows you to get your phone company held voice mail.
Will allow call backs to MLCallerID callers

Anyone interested in beta testing?
Probably a few days away.

jmantas

Postby jmantas » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:48 pm

I got my vonage dialer to work, and it works great! But I'll be happy to test the dialer, specially if we can use the same modem used for MLCalleriD.

DaleRS

Vonage Interface - Kook

Postby DaleRS » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Any updates on this?

Could someone share the Main Lobby .mls and post it here with instructions as to exactly what scripts etc. need to be added/created.

Please post everything you can to help us Vonage people!

colhemm

Postby colhemm » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi all, I have created a Main Lobby .mls for the MLPhoneDialer plugin and am willing to send it to anyone who wants it, the only thing i cant get working is the Mic, it works on other modem phone software so i think it must be something unique to the MLPhoneDialer plugin so if anyone has any ideas please post them.

Colin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phone Support”